Apps with 'Multiplayer' feature for iPhone
- Create and explore infinite 3D voxel worlds in the definitive sandbox mining and crafting game.
- Dig, fight, explore, build! Nothing is impossible in this action-packed adventure game. The world is your canvas and the ground itself is your paint.
- The complete chess experience, play and compete with friends and others around the world.
- Turn-based 4X (explore, expand, exploit, and exterminate) strategy game series where players build a thriving civilization through ages of advancements.
- You've inherited your grandfather's old farm plot in Stardew Valley. Armed with hand-me-down tools and a few coins, you set out to begin your new life.
- PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS aka PUBG is a multiplayer, first-person battle royal shooter set on a massive, 8x8 km island where players must fight to locate weapons and...
- Construct 3 is a powerful 2D game development engine which uses Scirra's intuitive event system to allow its users to build all kinds of games and apps.
- Roblox allows you to create games, build whatever you want with lego-like bricks, play other games made by users of the community, and even participate in the economy by trading, selling, buying, and collecting items.
- Ingress is a near-realtime augmented reality massively multiplayer online video game.
- The full game includes 47 levels (plus "infinite" bonus content) across 8 distinct level types: Ambient, Solar, Antimatter, Impasse, Repulsor, Sentient, Warped Chaos, and Epicycles.
- Fortnite Battle Royale is a free 100-player last man standing PvP version of Fortnite.
- Battlefield is a series of first-person shooter video games that started out on Microsoft Windows and OS X with its debut video game, Battlefield 1942, which was released in 2002.
- Hedgewars is a turn based strategy, artillery, action and comedy game, featuring the antics of pink hedgehogs with attitude as they battle from the depths of hell to the depths of...
- Assassin's Creed is an action-adventure stealth video game franchise created by Patrice Désilets, Jade Raymond and Corey May, developed and published by Ubisoft using the...