Free Apps with 'Multiplayer' feature
- Godot is a fully featured, open source, MIT licensed game engine. It focuses on having great tools, and a visual oriented workflow that can export to PC, Mobile and Web platforms.
- Minetest is a near-infinite-world block sandbox game and a game engine, inspired by InfiniMiner, Minecraft, and the like.
- 0 A.D. is a free, open-source, cross-platform real-time strategy (RTS) game of ancient warfare.
- The complete chess experience, play and compete with friends and others around the world.
- Access a computer remotely in low latency to game, work, and play together from anywhere.
- An open-source clone of the classic game...
- Team Fortress 2 (TF2) is the sequel to the game that put class-based, multiplayer team warfare on the map.
- Unreal is a series of first-person shooter video games developed by Epic Games.The series includes:Unreal (1998);Unreal : Return To Na Pali (1999);
- Fast-paced, multiplayer FPS game series where teams combat for objectives as terrorists or counter-terrorists.
- Construct 3 is a powerful 2D game development engine which uses Scirra's intuitive event system to allow its users to build all kinds of games and apps.
- Rhythm game for Windows, Mac, and Linux. It features 3D graphics, keyboard and dance pad support, and an editor for creating your own steps.
- Kongregate has free games that you can play online. Choose from thousands of free flash games. Complete online game achievements to win badges.
- Roblox allows you to create games, build whatever you want with lego-like bricks, play other games made by users of the community, and even participate in the economy by trading, selling, buying, and collecting items.
- Game engine recreation of RollerCoaster Tycoon 2 adding new features.