Apps with 'MQTT' feature
- "empowering the smart home" - vendor and technology agnostic open source home automation.
- Open-source and privacy-first home automation with an emphasis on local control and backed by a worldwide community. Runs on Raspberry Pi or local server. .
- - Visualize topics and topic activity- Delete retained topics- Search/filter topics- Delete topics recursively- Diff view of current and previous received messages
- Eclipse Mosquitto is an open source (EPL/EDL licensed) message broker that implements the MQTT protocol versions 5.0, 3.1.1 and 3.1.
- CrateDB is an open source SQL database with a ground-breaking distributed design.
- ESPHome is a system to control your ESP8266/ESP32 by simple yet powerful configuration files and control them remotely through Home Automation systems.
- Alternative firmware for ESP8266 with easy configuration using webUI, OTA updates, automation using timers or rules, expandability and entirely local control over MQTT, HTTP, Serial or KNX.
- MQTTBox enables to create MQTT clients to publish or subscript topics, create MQTT virtual device networks, load test MQTT devices or brokers and much more.
- VerneMQ is an open source, high-performance, clusterable MQTT broker. It scales horizontally and vertically on commodity hardware to support a high number of concurrent publishers and consumers while maintaining low latency and fault tolerance.
- MQTT.fx aims to be an quick and easy to use desktop tool for MQTT debugging and testing.
- The IoT Guru provides cloud services and mobile application for developers and users of IoT devices; also offers free and paid as you go tier, mostly based on the data retention and number of messages.
- t6 is an Api ("oriented-Data") + mobile application (PWA) to connect physical Objects with time-series DB. JWT token secured over SSL (https) + signed payload, t6 api and can be used On Premise/SaaS.
- Beebotte is a cloud platform providing key building blocks to accelerate the development of the Internet of Things and Real time connected applications.
- HiveMQ is a MQTT broker, tailored specifically for enterprises which find themself in the emerging age of Machine-to-Machine communication (M2M) and the Internet of Things.
- A collaborative network of nodes. Storm is the way to improve the management of your web application. Manage, monitor and stress test your web resources. Automation server, workflow, continuous integration, automatic development.