Open Source Apps with 'MarkDown support' feature for Linux
- A safe home for all your data – Access & share your files, calendars, contacts, mail & more from any device, on your terms.
- A free instant messaging and collaboration software based on the Matrix protocol.
- Vim ("Vi IMproved") is an advanced text editor that allows syntax highlighting, word completion and has a huge amount of contributed content. It also has a GUI version called GVim.
- An open source note taking and to-do application with synchronisation capabilities.
- The simplest way to keep notes.
- Standard Notes is a simple and private notes app. It allows you to write and sync your notes across all your devices, including your iPhone, iPad, Mac, and web browser.
- Diaspora is a federated social networking service, designed to be a more privacy-aware alternative to...
- A hierarchical note taking application, featuring rich text and syntax highlighting, storing data in a single xml or sqlite file.
- Whether it's bookmarks or passwords, files or shopping lists...Turtl organizes it all and makes it easy to find later. Sync across your devices. Leave nothing behind.
- The Kate project develops two main products: KatePart, the advanced editor component which is used in numerous KDE applications requiring a text editing component, and Kate, a MDI...
- TiddlyWiki is a highly customizable notewiki for capturing, organising and sharing complex information.
- Ghost is a fully open source, hackable platform for building and running a modern online publication. We power blogs, magazines and journalists from Zappos to Sky News.
- TagSpaces is an open source personal data manager.It helps you organize and browse your files on every platform.Cross-platform file tagging and file finding
- Binary releases of Visual Studio Code without Microsoft branding, telemetry and licensing.