Apps with 'Login' feature
- Buttercup uses a delta-system to manage archive changes and save conflicts. The archive, upon saving, is encrypted with AES 256bit to ensure the security of your credentials.
- OpenID is an open standard that describes how users can be authenticated in a decentralized manner, eliminating the need for services to provide their own ad hoc systems and...
- OAuth is an open standard for authorization. It allows users to share their private resources (e.g.
- Its simple!This service is made for you to save your time on registration for many sites.
- Request inspection, debug web hooks, http clients etc. Crete an endpoint to collect and test an application. All request sent to this endpoint are forwarded to you in real time
- Launch a Remote Desktop session and automatically log you in from the command line or a GUI. .
- Ly is a lightweight TUI (ncurses-like) display manager for Linux and BSD.## Dependencies - a C99 compiler (tested with tcc and gcc) - a C standard library - make
- User Meta gives you full power of a advanced role based user management and form building experience. There are email notification, shortcode, widget and template tag function to ease your community building using only drag and drop and no coding.
- Place a button on your site or application which allows Twitter users to enjoy the benefits of a registered user account in as little as one click.
- LightDM is a cross-desktop display manager. A display manager is a daemon that:Runs display servers (e.g. X) where necessary.
- This app allows your to securely login without username or password to the applications developed by RGWiT.
- IndieAuth is a way to use your own domain name to sign in to websites. It works by linking your website to authentication providers such as Twitter or Google, then entering your domain name in the login form on websites that support IndieAuth.
- Quick user manager is a portable tool, featuring all user account management options in a simple, intuitive interface.