Apps with 'LiveUSB' feature
- Linux is a free operating system, and Puppy Linux is a special build of Linux meant to make computing easy and fast.
- The Parted Magic OS employs core programs of GParted and Parted to handle partitioning tasks with ease, while featuring other useful programs (e.g.
- WinToUSB is a free software that allows you to install and run Windows operating system on a USB hard drive or USB flash drive, using an ISO image or CD/DVD drive as the source of...
- SARDU (short for Shardana Antivirus Rescue Disk Utility) creates a multiboot all-in-one USB drive, CD or DVD for free (personal and non commercial use).
- Sabayon is a Gentoo-based GNU/Linux Operating System designed for speed and ease of use.
- Porteus is a complete linux operating system that is optimized to run from CD, USB flash drive, hard drive, or other bootable storage media.
- JustBrowsing is a bootable Linux "Live CD" that does not make any changes to the existing operating system on the computer.