OBS Studio (also known as Open Broadcaster Software, or OBS) is a screen-casting and live-streaming software available across multiple platforms including macOS, Windows and Linux. Boasting features typically only found in commercial screen recording apps, OBS also provides one...Suggest and vote on features
OBS Studio Features
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsOBS Studio can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
- Virtual camera outputUse the output from OBS Studio as your webcam's primary video source.
- Dark ModeOBS Studio supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Custom overlaysOBS Studio allows you to add custom images or videos on top of your composition.
- No TrackingOBS Studio will not track you or use your personal data.
- Ad-freeOBS Studio doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- DRM FreeNo Digital rights management (DRM), i.e. no copy protection.
- Screen SharingYou can use OBS Studio to share your screen with your colleages or friends.
- Support for ThemesYou can use themes and templates to change the look and feel of OBS Studio.
Streamlabs Desktop is all you need for streaming! Our developers have combined a streamer's essentials like video preview, dashboard, and chat windows in one app with better video quality and lower CPU usage.Suggest and vote on features
Streamlabs Desktop Features
- Chroma Key / Green ScreenStreamlabs Desktop supports chroma key to replace the background with an image or video backdrop.
- Live Video EffectsStreamlabs Desktop lets you edit your video input in real time to apply new image values or add filters.
- Multi-streamingWith Streamlabs Desktop you can live streaming to multiple channels simultaneously.
- Custom overlaysStreamlabs Desktop allows you to add custom images or videos on top of your composition.
- RTMP Live StreamingStreamlabs Desktop supports the Real Time Messaging Protocol to connect an encoder with a server.
- Cloud SyncSync your data (notes, documents, bookmarks, etc.) across your different devices and to the cloud.
- Dark ModeStreamlabs Desktop supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
TikTok is a short-video social platform powered by music. Designed for the new generation of creators, TikTok allows users to quickly and easily create unique short videos to share with friends and the world.Suggest and vote on features
- Two-factor AuthenticationTikTok supports two-factor authentication (2FA).
- Personalized RecommendationsTikTok can recommend content you like, whether it's something you already know or not.
- Support for @mentionsTikTok supports the use of mentions through @ to a particular user, who will be notified personally.
- Live Video EffectsTikTok lets you edit your video input in real time to apply new image values or add filters.
vMix is a Software Video Mixer and Switcher that utilises the latest advances in computer hardware to provide live HD video mixing, a task previously only possible on expensive dedicated hardware mixers.Suggest and vote on features
- Chroma Key / Green ScreenvMix supports chroma key to replace the background with an image or video backdrop.
- Transitions EffectsvMix allows you to apply transition effects between two different scenes/pages using pre-loaded or custom animated transitions.
- Live Video EffectsvMix lets you edit your video input in real time to apply new image values or add filters.
- Multi-streamingWith vMix you can live streaming to multiple channels simultaneously.