Apps with 'Lego' feature
- Roblox allows you to create games, build whatever you want with lego-like bricks, play other games made by users of the community, and even participate in the economy by trading, selling, buying, and collecting items.
- In a galaxy of procedural worlds made entirely from LEGO bricks, will you... EXPLORE environments filled with adventure, then alter them?
- Mecabricks is the first web service to create, publish and display 3D models and 3D Renderings made with LEGO® bricks. No need to install any plugin, it simply works.
- LeoCAD is a CAD program for creating virtual LEGO models. It has an easy to use interface and currently includes over 6000 different pieces created by the LDraw community.
- Blockland is a non-linear sandbox game with no set goals, giving players the freedom to design and construct elaborate structures.
- Download LPub3D for free. LDraw™ editor for LEGO® style digital building instructions.
- Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes is a Lego-themed action-adventure video game developed by Traveller's Tales, for the PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita, Nintendo 3DS, Wii U, Wii...
- Lego City Undercover is a Lego-themed, single-player, action-adventure video game originally developed by TT Fusion and released for the Wii U.
- Lego Star Wars: The Video Game is a Lego-themed, action-adventure video game based on the Lego Star Wars. It was first released on 29 March 2005, and is a video game adaptation of the Star Wars prequel trilogy with a bonus segment from A New Hope.
- Build and play with virtual LEGO models in this virtual reality app for Daydream VR.
- Marvel Super Heroes are assembling for an action-packed, brick-smashing good time!.
- Legoland (stylized as LEGOLAND) is a Legoland-themed construction and management simulation video game released in 2000. It shares many aspects with the RollerCoaster Tycoon series but with a more simplistic and child-friendly gameplay style.
- Lego Loco is a Lego-branded children's virtual world computer game released in 1998. It is a simple open-ended construction game with an emphasis on Rail Transport. The aim of the game is to construct a town in which Lego people can live.
- ROBOTC is a C-Based language which supports robotics platforms like the NXT and VEX.
- NXT-G is the programming software that comes bundled with the LEGO Mindstorms NXT. There are two different programming interfaces.