Open Source Self-Hosted Apps with 'Knowledge Management' feature
- Tiki Wiki CMS Groupware is a full-featured, web-based, multilingual (40+ languages), tightly integrated, all-in-one Wiki+CMS+Groupware, Free Source Software (GNU/LGPL), using PHP...
- Scoold is inspired by StackOverflow and implements most of its features. You can ask and answer questions, upvote and downvote posts, earn badges and reputation.
- Raneto is an open source Knowledgebase platform that uses static Markdown files to power your Knowledgebase.
- Write down your lessons without distraction and get automatic reminders. Capture new knowledge and make it yours while staying focused.
- Foam is a personal knowledge management and sharing system inspired by Roam Research, built on Visual Studio Code and GitHub.
- WackoWiki is a light and easy to install multilingual Wiki-engine. Supports WYTIWYG-editing, page rights (ACLs), page comments, file uploads, email notification, design themes (skins) and much more. Compatible with PHP 7 and MariaDB / MySQL. .
- Create & Manage Knowledge Base Documentation Effectively To Reduce Support Tickets, Increase productivity & User Experience with BetterDocs.