Apps with 'Knowledge Management' feature for Android
- An open source note taking and to-do application with synchronisation capabilities.
- A digital notebook application that gives people one place to gather notes and information. .
- XMind is a brainstorming and mind mapping application. It provides a rich set of different visualization styles, and allows sharing of created mind maps via their website.
- Nuclino is the easiest way to organize and share knowledge in teams. Create real-time collaborative documents and connect them instantly like a wiki.
- MindManager’s flexible mind maps promote freeform thinking and quick organization of ideas, so creativity and productivity can live in harmony. Capture ideas. Manage meetings.
- Slite is a simple collaborative documentation tool that helps businesses stay organized and work more thoughtfully.
- Mindly helps to organize your inner universe. Give a structure to your thoughts, capture ideas, plan a speech, take notes. It is up to you. The universe is yours.
- Shelf is a transformational content sharing platform that helps teams and companies organize, declutter, and instantly find their most important resources in one place.
- Sorting Thoughts is an English/German personal information and knowledge management software.
- Lernabit is a note taking app that is focused on helping you remember the things you learn. With other note taking apps, your notes just pile up and get forgotten.
- miMind is a mind mapping tool designed to create and share ideas and activities, such as, project planning, brainstorming ideas, designing, thought structuring, summarizing ideas...
- GitMind is a free online mind map maker for brainstorming, project planning, development, action, and other creative tasks.
- Our employee communication & knowledge sharing platform helps companies who wants to engage every employees by creating one central place to organise, discuss and share trusted information. Continue to work seamlessly with the other tools they love! .
- AllAnswered provides an all-in-one knowledge management system including an advanced Wiki and Questions & Answers (Q&As) with built-in workflow and knowledge life-cycle...
- BlueSpice is your tool for documentation and centrally collecting and sharing knowledge. BlueSpice turns Wikipedia’s popular software engine MediaWiki into a fully-fledged EnterpriseWiki solution.