Open Source Apps with 'Knowledge base' feature for Windows
- An open source note taking and to-do application with synchronisation capabilities.
- Scribus is a desktop publishing (DTP) application.
- FeaturesNotes can be arranged into arbitrarily deep hierarchy (tree)Notes can have more than 1 parents - see cloning
- An open source, modern and powerful wiki app built on Node.js, Git, and Markdown.
- With the free and open source Corteza Service Cloud you can deliver faster and more personalised service to your clients. Customer service agents are provided with 360-degree overviews on cases, enabling them to provide the best service quickly.
- ITSM tool for managing changes, problems, and budgeting for your company's IT stack.
- Documize creates the Enterprise Knowledge Backbone by unifying docs, wiki, reporting and dashboards — composition + coordination + discovery + distribution + workflows = faster business outcomes.
- Crust Service Cloud is a free, open-source and self-hosted customer service desk, built on the Crust Low-Code platform. It enables businesses to deliver faster and more personalised service to their clients, across multiple channels.
- Write down your lessons without distraction and get automatic reminders. Capture new knowledge and make it yours while staying focused.
- Nuxeo makes it easy to build smart content applications that enhance customer experiences, improve decision making, and accelerate products to market. .
- Headquartered in Bangalore, Faveo HELPDESK provides Businesses with an automated Helpdesk system to manage customer support.
- IdealAutomateExplorer is like windows explorer, except it has a lot of additional features. One feature is multiple tabs. Multiple tabs allows you to switch between views of multiple folders without having to open multiple versions of file explorer.
- Loreshelf is an Open Source knowledge archive that enables you to organize your data and reduce the information noise from original sources such as contracts, services, properties, regulations, and others.
- openXdata is a complete system that can meet a wide-range of needs.
- Verbots are automated agents or chatterbots you can interact with using Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing.