Apps with 'Knowledge base' feature for Android
- An open source note taking and to-do application with synchronisation capabilities.
- Feedly is a better way to organize, read and share the content of your favorite sites.
- With so many tools, it's hard to keep everyone on the same page. Notion is a new tool that unifies them all.
- Stack Overflow is the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share? ?their programming ?knowledge, and build their careers.
- Nuclino is the easiest way to organize and share knowledge in teams. Create real-time collaborative documents and connect them instantly like a wiki.
- Join millions of IT professionals and download Spiceworks, a free network monitoring software with network management tools, help desk ticketing app, network mapper and more.
- Slite is a simple collaborative documentation tool that helps businesses stay organized and work more thoughtfully.
- With the free and open source Corteza Service Cloud you can deliver faster and more personalised service to your clients. Customer service agents are provided with 360-degree overviews on cases, enabling them to provide the best service quickly.
- Shelf is a transformational content sharing platform that helps teams and companies organize, declutter, and instantly find their most important resources in one place.
- Crust Service Cloud is a free, open-source and self-hosted customer service desk, built on the Crust Low-Code platform. It enables businesses to deliver faster and more personalised service to their clients, across multiple channels.
- Customer interaction for entrepreneurs. Chat with your website visitors. Setup the Crisp chatbox in 1 minute.
- LiveAgent Helpdesk is a multi-channel customer support solution, which helps you serve customers through voice, email, live chat, Facebook, Twitter and contact forms.
- Ticketing software for your customer service team. Tracks support requests, fully integrates with your mailbox.
- In a world where everything is shifting, especially the way we communicate, businesses need to keep up. But it doesn’t have to be so hard. Or expensive.
- AllAnswered provides an all-in-one knowledge management system including an advanced Wiki and Questions & Answers (Q&As) with built-in workflow and knowledge life-cycle...