Apps with 'Keyboard Sharing' feature
- Share one mouse, one keyboard, and one clipboard between multiple Windows, Mac, and Linux computers.
- Cross-platform software for sharing a single mouse and keyboard between multiple computers at a workstation.
- Mouse w/o Borders makes you the captain of your computer fleet by allowing you to control up to 4 computers from a single mouse and keyboard.
- Klavaro is a simple tutor to teach correct typing, almost independently of language and very flexible regarding to new or unknown keyboard layouts.Its key features are:
- Mouse and Keyboard Sharing to control a Windows or Mac PC with the mouse and keyboard of any other PC.
- Input Director is a Windows application that lets you control multiple Windows systems using the keyboard/mouse attached to one computer.
- Customisation of Logitech mouse or keyboard settings, device information, additional functionality such as sharing input devices over multiple computers.
- The WiFi Keyboard provides a way to use your computer to type something on the Android device.
- Multiplicity enables a user to control multiple computers with one keyboard and mouse.
- Typeeto is an app that enables you to use your Mac keyboard as a Bluetooth keyboard for other devices such as iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, Android device, etc.
- Type Fu is a website which provides a tutorial application for all those users who want to learn to type.
- 1Keyboard is a virtual bluetooth keyboard application for OS X
- Across makes a Bluetooth equipped PC or Mac work as a standard Bluetooth keyboard/mouse combo.
- Use your Mac to type on your iPhone, iPad or Apple TVs (2nd, 3rd and 4th generations).
- Mocha keyboard turns your Mac computer into a cable free Bluetooth keyboard, which can be used with a phone or tablet. Apple iPhone, iPad and Android devices are supported.