iTerm2 is a replacement for Terminal and the successor to iTerm. It works on Macs with macOS 10.10 or newer. iTerm2 brings the terminal into the modern age with features you never knew you always wanted.Suggest and vote on features
wxHexEditor is an open source cross-platform disk/sector/file hex editor written in C++ with a wxWidgets-based user interface.Suggest and vote on features
The project seems no longer developed since 2020. Last version, 0.24, released in December 2017, can be still downloaded from SourceForge and GitHub
ecode is a lightweight multi-platform code editor designed for modern hardware with a focus on responsiveness and performance. It has been developed with the hardware-accelerated eepp GUI, which provides the core technology for the editor.Suggest and vote on features
- No Trackingecode will not track you or use your personal data.
- Lightweightecode consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Git Supportecode supports Git, a free and open source distributed version control system.
- Works Offlineecode can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Autocompletionecode can predict and complete the rest of a word or phrase you're typing.
- Dark Modeecode supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Extensible by Plugins/Extensionsecode can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
- Portableecode can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Syntax Highlightingecode supports syntax highlighting for various programming and markup languages.
Keyboarding Master is a gaming and application tool that provides its users with the ability to custom configure their input devices for specific applications within a unified configuration environment. Keyboarding Master supports Linux.Suggest and vote on features
Keyboarding Master Features