Apps with 'Jenkins integration' feature
- Web-based git repository management with wiki, code reviews, issue-tracking and CI/CD pipeline.
- AnyStatus is a lightweight desktop application designed to bring you metrics and events from various sources.
- Kato is a Jenkins build monitor for Windows. It allows you to keep track of the builds you care about.
- Forward webhooks to localhost and expose servers behind firewalls and NATs without public IP/domain.
- OpenClover is a free and open-source code coverage tool for Java, Groovy and AspectJ.