Evince (or GNOME Document Viewer) is a document viewer for multiple document formats: PDF, Postscript, djvu, tiff, dvi, XPS, SyncTex support with gedit, comics books (cbr,cbz,cb7 and cbt) and others. See Supported Document Formats for details.Suggest and vote on features
- LightweightEvince consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- PDF annotationEvince support PDF Annotation for highlighting, notes etc
- PortableEvince can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Dark ModeEvince supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Ad-freeEvince doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Works OfflineEvince can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Evince without registration.
View, sign, collaborate on and annotate PDF files with our free Acrobat Reader software. And to easily edit and convert your PDFs into file formats like Excel and Word, try out PDF editor and converter Acrobat Pro DC.Suggest and vote on features
Adobe Acrobat Reader Features
- PDF annotationAdobe Acrobat Reader support PDF Annotation for highlighting, notes etc
- Fill PDF FormsAdobe Acrobat Reader supports forms in PDF files.
- Combine PDFCombine, merge and arrange PDF files into one document.
- Dark ModeAdobe Acrobat Reader supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Sign PDF filesAdobe Acrobat Reader support signing a PDF document digitally on a touch screen etc.
- LightweightAdobe Acrobat Reader consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- OCRExtract the text from a screen capture or file and paste it into another document for edits.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Adobe Acrobat Reader without registration.
- Works OfflineAdobe Acrobat Reader can be used without the need to connect to the internet.