Apps with 'Interface' feature
- VLC is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player and framework. Owned by the non-profit organization VideoLAN.
- Grsync is a rsync gui, a graphical user interface for the rsync file synchronization and backup tool. It works on linux, solaris, windows, mac os x and maemo.
- Native Linux App for UI and UX Design built in Vala and Gtk.
- macOS software for taking the sound from applications and audio input devices and using them as inputs for anything else.
- High-resolution widescreen wallpapers, desktop icons, and themes for Mac OS X, Microsoft Windows, and Linux.
- Nothing to download/install, create and access your mockups from anywhere. Add pages with templates and define links to present a clickable prototype.
- Wicd is an open source wired and wireless network manager for Linux which aims to provide a simple interface to connect to networks with a wide variety of settings.
- ANTETYPE is a brand new, ground-breaking design application that supports user interface designers at every step of their work.
- SichboPVR is free TV software that is designed to work with most DVB-S, DVB-T and ATSC tuners and provide a fun and exciting television viewing experience.
- PowerPro lets you take control of how you use Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP. Run commands and configure your system any way you want.
- Creator is a drag-&-drop prototyping tool for creating great apps using Ionic, with just a click of the mouse.
- Microsoft Expression Blend is one of the applications in the Microsoft Expression Studio suite.
- Turn any truncated RSS feed (which only provides a small intro), into a full-text RSS feed (with full articles). If needed, turn any web page into a RSS feed.
- HealthKit allows apps that provide health and fitness services to share their data with the new Health app and with each other.