Apps with 'Hypervisor' feature
- Enterprise-focused container platform for building, sharing, and running any application.
- A security-oriented operating system that uses "security by compartmentalization".
- Kubernetes is an open source orchestration system for Docker containers. Now with AppArmor support.
- Linux-based VPS management web control panel, which presents perfect tools for creating virtual machines, providing VPS hosting services and building cloud infrastructure.
- Xen.org, home of the Xen hypervisor, the powerful open source industry standard for virtualization.
- An operating system for personal and small business use that brings enterprise-class features letting you configure your computer systems to maximize performance and capacity using any combination of applications, VMs, storage devices, and hardware.
- XCP-ng is a high-performance, enterprise-level hypervisor with a rich ecosystem and is the result of massive cooperation between individuals and companies. All commercial features are enabled with no commitment required to a support agreement.
- Microsoft® Hyper-V™ Server 2008 R2 is a stand-alone product that provides a reliable and optimized virtualization solution enabling organizations to improve server...
- Apache Mesos is a cluster manager that simplifies the complexity of running applications on a shared pool of servers.
- (formerly XenServer) Citrix Hypervisor is a leading virtualization management platform optimized for application, desktop and server virtualization infrastructures.
- bhyve (pronounced "bee hive", formerly written as BHyVe) is a type-2 hypervisor that runs on FreeBSD.
- Fast, reliable, and affordable VM backup solution for protecting VMware, Hyper-V, and AWS EC2 environments.
- Deis is an open source PaaS that leverages Docker, CoreOS and Heroku Buildpacks to provide a private application platform that is lightweight and flexible.
- SmartOS is a hypervisor lean enough to run entirely in memory, powerful enough to run as much as you want to throw at it. Provisioning is blindingly fast, thanks to zones and ZFS file system creation.
- Docker Swarm is native clustering for Docker. It allows you create and access to a pool of Docker hosts using the full suite of Docker tools.