Apps with 'Heart rate monitors' feature
- Google Fit is a health-tracking platform developed by Google for the Android operating system. It is a single set of APIs that blends data from multiple apps and devices.
- HealthKit allows apps that provide health and fitness services to share their data with the new Health app and with each other.
- The app counts down your due date and gives you weekly updates and tips on your baby’s growth and the changes to your prenatal body. See how you and your baby are developing during those magical months with week-by-week updates.
- Live a healthier, more active life with Aidlab™, the world's leading app for tracking all-day activity.
- Heart Rate is an up-to-date health application that tracks your pulse and rolls out personal heartbeat stats. This easy-to-use app empowers you to stay in control of your heartbeat and tweak your cardio workout for better results.