Apps with 'Guided configuration' feature
- Mozilla Firefox (known simply as Firefox) is a free and open source web browser descended from the Mozilla Application Suite.
- Duplicati is a backup client that securely stores encrypted, incremental, compressed backups on local storage, cloud storage services and remote file servers. The Duplicati project was inspired by Duplicity and had similar functionality until 2008.
- AMPPS is an easy to install software stack of Apache, Mysql, PHP, Perl, Python and Softaculous auto-installer that can be used on Desktops and office servers.
- aerc is an email client that runs in your terminal. It's highly efficient and extensible, perfect for the discerning hacker.FEATURES
- Pangoly is a free service that helps you pick the best hardware and peripherals for your new PC build, according to your budget and personal needs.
- Monitor servers, network devices and websites via one modern SaaS solution. Instant push alerts, pre-configured for a fast & easy setup, highly affordable pricing, MSP functionality. Monitors cpu, disks, memory, processes and availability.
- nmail is a light-weight console/terminal-based email client for Linux and macOS with a user interface similar to alpine / pine.