Apps with 'Game server management' feature
- The command-line tool for quick, simple deployment and management of Linux dedicated game servers.
- Pterodactyl is the free game server management panel designed by users, for users. Featuring support for Vanilla Minecraft, Spigot, Source Dedicated Servers, BungeeCord, and many more.
- With it’s flexible design and powerful features TCAdmin© was designed from the ground up to help today’s Game Service Provider save time and money, while allowing end users...
- Manage your servers like a pro. Access to all your tools from anywhere in the world. Trusted by 120.000+ steam users worldwide.
- AMP is an easy to install, self-hosted, web-based management panel for game servers. It supports dozens of applications including Minecraft, CS:GO, Rust, 7 Days to Die, Starbound, Factorio and many more. Supports both Windows and Linux.
- Web based game server hosting control panel for Windows and Linux, basic feature set is free.
- App for easy management game serversSupported features:- Servers monitoring- Player Details- Banning, kicking and muting players- Server map change
- GameDash is the all-in-one game server control panel that makes great game server hosting available to everyone. With over 80+ great features it is the most feature-rich and complete game server control panel available.