Apps with 'Full text search' feature for Windows
- An open source note taking and to-do application with synchronisation capabilities.
- The simplest way to keep notes.
- Google Search is the most popular search engine on the Internet. Google can search for webpages, images, videos, news, and various other forms of media.
- wallabag is an opensource self hostable application for saving web pages.## Comfortable reading
- The smart to-do app for busy people.
- DocFetcher is a portable German/English open source desktop search application. It allows you search the contents of documents on your computer. - You can think of it as Google for your local document repository.
- Qiqqa is a free research and reference manager. Search for, read and annotate your PDFs. Then review your work, write up and create bibliographies instantly.
- Nuclino is the easiest way to organize and share knowledge in teams. Create real-time collaborative documents and connect them instantly like a wiki.
- Flamory remembers things, so you don't have to. Make snapshots of web pages, files and desktop apps. You can find snapshots later using full-text search and thumbnails.
- This package is a personal full text search package which is based on a very strong backend (Xapian), for which it provides an easy to use and feature-rich interface.
- Leanote provides services for note and blog. You can use "note" as your personal notebook, if you want to share with friends, just publish note or notebook to the blog.
- Construct 3 is a powerful 2D game development engine which uses Scirra's intuitive event system to allow its users to build all kinds of games and apps.
- A new medium for your ideas—augment your thinking with a text editor designed for structuring lists. Side-by-side views allow 3 modes of thinking.
- Program is designed for reading fiction book.
- Shelf is a transformational content sharing platform that helps teams and companies organize, declutter, and instantly find their most important resources in one place.