Apps with 'Filesystem' feature
- FreeNAS is an operating system that can be installed on virtually any hardware platform to share data over a network. FreeNAS is the simplest way to create a centralized and easily accessible place for your data.
- Samba is the standard Windows interoperability suite of programs for Linux and Unix.
- SSHFS allows you to mount a remote filesystem using SFTP. Most SSH servers support and enable this SFTP access by default, so SSHFS is very simple to use - there's nothing to do on the server-side.
- A freemium tool for reading files from EXT2/EXT3/EXT4, HFS, UFS2, Reiser4, and ReiserFS partitions in Windows. Some filesystem types locked restricted to "Pro" version.
- TMSU is a tool for tagging your files.
- History Search remembers what's on all those websites you visit so you can find them again. History Search uses browser extensions to index the text on webpages when you visit them. This way any word you remember will be enough to retrieve it.
- Generate I/O for benchmarking, stress testing, verification or workload reproduction purposes.
- One platform to manage your work. Connect your tools, communication and give all your teams a powerful work platform where everybody can work together. .
- WinFsp, Windows File System Proxy, is a set of software components for Windows computers that allows the creation of user mode file systems.
- Tahoe-LAFS (Tahoe Least-Authority Filesystem) is a Free and Open cloud storage system. It distributes your data across multiple servers.
- Linux File Systems for Windows by Paragon Software is a unique tool which gives you full access to Linux volumes within Windows.
- Ceph is a distributed object store and file system designed to provide excellent performance, reliability and scalability.
- fdisk is a command-line utility that provides disk partitioning functions. It includes an ncurses disk partitioning utility called "cfdisk".
- GdMap is a tool which allows to visualize disk space. Ever wondered why your hard disk is full or what directory and files take up most of the space?
- Permissions Reporter allows you to quickly validate the current security posture of entire local and/or network file systems at once.