Self-Hosted Apps with 'File transfer' feature
- Pydio is the mature alternative to Dropbox and Box.com, to build your own box, on your own servers.
- This is a full computer management web site. With MeshCentral, you can run your own web server to remotely manage and control computers on a local network or anywhere on the internet.
- Jirafeau is an open-source web site permitting to upload a file in a simple way and give an unique link to it.
- ShareDrop is an HTML5 clone of the Apple AirDrop service. It allows you to transfer files directly between devices, without having to upload them to any server first.
- A Dropbox-like file manager that let you manage your data anywhere it is located: FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Git, S3, Minio, Dropbox, Google Drive.
- ProFTPD is a high-performance, extremely configurable, and most of all a secure FTP server, featuring Apache-like configuration and blazing performance.
- Simple open source self-hosted file sharing solution. It's an alternative to paid services like Dropbox, WeTransfer.
- Nubo is a self-hosted file sharing application. It currently runs on macOS and Linux. Support for Windows is expected soon.It consists of two applications:
- Upload files and share them with friends. Data is encrypted on your computer, so hushfile.it cannot see the content.
- File picker for web apps, free and open source, connects to cloud storage services.
- FileAgo is a easy and highly secure self-hosted file storage and collaboration platform for companies and teams.
- Comidor is an integrated platform that smartly connects people, data and processes offering a holistic approach for organizations to drive digital business transformation and achieve continuous improvement. .
- PenguinUpload is a self-hostable web application that lets users upload and share files.
- ZendTo is a web-based system to safely and securely transfer large files around the Web. It will integrate with any Active Directory, LDAP or IMAP system you already have in place.