Apps with 'File transfer' feature for Linux
- Telegram is a messaging app with a focus on speed and security. It’s superfast, simple and free. It is like SMS, but more powerful.
- FileZilla is a powerful FTP-client. It has been designed for ease of use and with support for as many features as possible, while still being fast and reliable.
Be aware that installing FileZilla on your computer might install some bundleware/malware on your machine. See this thread on the FileZilla forum: https://forum.filezilla-project.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=48441
- Remote desktop app for sharing screens and files sharing across most devices focusing on speed and security.
- Integrate Android with the KDE Desktop.
- Voice, video and chat communications, secure, decentralized, strong privacy and freedoms.
- OpenSSH is a free version of the SSH connectivity tools that technical users rely on.
- rsync is a software application for Unix which synchronizes files and directories from one location to another while minimizing data transfer using delta encoding when appropriate.
- Android, BSD, Linux, and Windows open source multimedia download manager.
- Client-side URL library and command-line tool for transferring data using commonplace network protocols.
- RetroShare is a open source cross-platform, private and secure decentralized communication system.
- A cross-platform file sharing service which allows users to easily share digital content peer-to-peer, in real-time, without cloud storage.
- Pydio is the mature alternative to Dropbox and Box.com, to build your own box, on your own servers.
- Tresorit is the end-to-end encrypted file sync and sharing solution which safeguards confidential information by design.
- Brings features from Sublime Text to the file manager niche.Features:• A user interface similar to ST,• Ctrl/Cmd+P for jumping to any directory
- This is a full computer management web site. With MeshCentral, you can run your own web server to remotely manage and control computers on a local network or anywhere on the internet.