Free Apps with 'File transfer' feature
- Telegram is a messaging app with a focus on speed and security. It’s superfast, simple and free. It is like SMS, but more powerful.
- FileZilla is a powerful FTP-client. It has been designed for ease of use and with support for as many features as possible, while still being fast and reliable.
Be aware that installing FileZilla on your computer might install some bundleware/malware on your machine. See this thread on the FileZilla forum: https://forum.filezilla-project.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=48441
- Remote desktop app for sharing screens and files sharing across most devices focusing on speed and security.
- Integrate Android with the KDE Desktop.
- Voice, video and chat communications, secure, decentralized, strong privacy and freedoms.
- A libre FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, S3, Backblaze B2, Azure & OpenStack Swift browser.
- OpenSSH is a free version of the SSH connectivity tools that technical users rely on.
- rsync is a software application for Unix which synchronizes files and directories from one location to another while minimizing data transfer using delta encoding when appropriate.
- Android, BSD, Linux, and Windows open source multimedia download manager.
- Free remote PC access software that can display the screen of another PC via LAN or the Internet.
- Client-side URL library and command-line tool for transferring data using commonplace network protocols.
- RetroShare is a open source cross-platform, private and secure decentralized communication system.
- FastCopy is the fastest copy, delete, & sync software on Windows. It uses modern checksum verification to ensure copy accuracy and data integrity.
- WeTransfer is a service to send big or small files from A to B. .
- A cross-platform file sharing service which allows users to easily share digital content peer-to-peer, in real-time, without cloud storage.