Open Source Apps with 'File Storage' feature
- Choose simplicity, get Cozy. We all have a life and a digital life. Cozy gathers them. In your Cozy, you have all your personal data: pictures, health, bank, holidays, accessible only by you. Welcome to your new digital home.
- Framadrop is a free online service that allows you to share files in a confidential and secure way.If necessary, set the expiration date online.
- git-annex allows managing files with...
- It stores files, encrypts them in the browser and allows you to download them.
- Simple open source self-hosted file sharing solution. It's an alternative to paid services like Dropbox, WeTransfer.
- Torrent leeching server to download torrent files through high-speed direct link. -by Team ServerClouD.
- Nubo is a self-hosted file sharing application. It currently runs on macOS and Linux. Support for Windows is expected soon.It consists of two applications:
- Open source case and project management system with great document management.
- XBackBone is a simple, self-hosted, lightweight PHP file manager that support the instant sharing tool ShareX and *NIX systems.
- Free open-source cross-platform file & directory statistics as found on Github- Generate a directory tree for any given folder
- mergerfs is a union filesystem geared towards simplifing storage and management of files across numerous commodity storage devices. It is similar to mhddfs, unionfs, and aufs.
- File picker for web apps, free and open source, connects to cloud storage services.
- With iOS 11 Apple released the "Files" app as the official file manager.
- AssetPicker is a free asset or file picker designed to be easily included into web application interfaces.
- Decentralized Cloud Storage Platform for App and DApp developers, that is encrypted, fast, & easy to use. Powered by Blockchain. Ideals for DApps, apps focused on privacy and security, and apps that need fast and cost-effective video/media streaming.