Apps with 'Fault tolerant' feature
- Ceph is a distributed object store and file system designed to provide excellent performance, reliability and scalability.
- LINBIT’s DRBD® software seamlessly replicates data between servers, eliminating “single points of failure” within your IT infrastructure, no matter which applications are running on top.
- BeeGFS (formerly FhGFS) is the leading parallel cluster file system, developed with a strong focus on performance and designed for very easy installation and management.
- asyncoro is a Python framework for developing concurrent, distributed programs with asynchronous completions and coroutines.
- StorPool is an intelligent software-defined storage solution that allows service providers, enterprises and other Cloud builders to run data storage on standard x86 servers, instead of on expensive and inefficient storage arrays (SANs).
- Quobyte is a parallel POSIX file system with block and object storage capabilities. It provides outstanding performance, linear scalability, and full fault tolerance.
- YAML automation framework for creating decentralized applications with your favourite language. It gives fully scallable and fault tolerant tool, based on cryptography as user-friendly framework, for defining data models, listeners and own scripts.
- LizardFS is a distributed, scalable, fault-tolerant and highly available file system.
- OpenIO is a software-defined open source object storage solution ideal for Big Data, HPC and AI.