Paid Apps with 'Excel Add-in' feature for Microsoft Office Excel
- ASAP Utilities is a powerful Excel add-in that fills the gaps in Excel.Since 1999 it has grown to become probably one of the world's most popular add-ins for MS Excel.
- Quality of life add-on bundle for all versions of Microsoft Office Excel from 2007 on.
- Easily automate the ability to extract, save, delete, import and embed images in bulk into Excel with just a few clicks.
- Invantive Control enables you to make decisions with Microsoft Excel and yet remain fully compliant with ISO 27002 and SAS 70. The input and outcome of your risk models are exchanged with your databases using SQL (Oracle, SQL Server).
- 10 in 1 Excel Pro Add-in, Compatible with Excel 2010, 2013 and 2016. UDT works under Mac Excel 2016 too. UDT support Gauge Charts,Bullet Charts, Variance Charts, Treemaps, Waterfall Charts, PM Tools - Gantt Chart Maker, 200+ fully editable HD Maps.
- Offers advanced charts such as waterfall or variance charts in 1 click. Create best practice reports, business presentations and BI dashboards with one one of most user friendly BI tools on the market. Works inside Excel. Supports IBCS standard.
- Access web services from spreadsheetsBuild and share powerful spreadsheet tools.No more waiting on software engineers. You are the engineer.
- Devart Excel Add-ins allow using powerful Excel capabilities for processing and analysis of data from cloud applications and relational databases, editing external data as usual excel spreadsheets and saving data changes back to the data source.
- Pine BI is an Excel Add-in which allows users to create advanced dynamic Excel charts in a single click and to turn Excel workbooks into dynamic and engaging dashboards. All visualizations can be presented in PowerPoint and shared with other users.
- Gridarrow is the missing server for Excel. We host and run Python scripts that connect to your data and send it to Excel in real-time.
- The XLSTAT statistical analysis add-in offers a wide variety of functions to enhance the analytical capabilities of Excel, making it the ideal tool for your everyday data analysis...
- TreePlan helps you build a decision tree diagram in an Excel worksheet using dialog boxes.
- Risk Solver provides Instant, interactive risk analysis in Excel, with lightning-fast simulations run each time you change a number.
- Oracle Crystal Ball is the leading spreadsheet-based application suite for predictive modeling, forecasting, simulation, and optimization.
- Duplicate Remover tool lets you remove duplicates from your Microsoft Excel 2016, 2013, 2010, and 2007 worksheets alike.