Apps with 'Dynamic lighting' feature
- Alternative firmware for ESP8266 with easy configuration using webUI, OTA updates, automation using timers or rules, expandability and entirely local control over MQTT, HTTP, Serial or KNX.
- Cerberus X is a cross-platform, easy to learn object-oriented programming language focusing on game development with a powerful set of APIs that make it easy to draw lightning...
- Sprite Lamp is a software tool to help game developers combine 2D art with dynamic lighting effects, through the creation of hand drawn normal maps.
- QLC+ is a free and cross-platform software to control DMX or analog lighting systems like moving heads, dimmers, scanners etc. QLC+ runs on Linux, Windows, OSX and the Raspberry Pi.
- Unflattener is a free and open source Python module and a command line tool (unflatten.py) that helps you make normal maps for 2D sprites and other graphics.
- This plug-in is a normal map generator. It was originally written by Omar Emad. Load a single layer picture, then choose filters map InsaneBump tweak the details and press execute.
- JustSketchMe is an intuitive online tool for artists to configure pose-able mannequins for figure drawing.
- DUNGEONFOG is an RPG tabletop maps Editor to draw multi-level dungeons without patching up map tiles.
- The ESP Easy firmware can be used to turn the ESP module into an easy multifunction sensor device for Home Automation solutions like Domoticz.