Apps with 'Document Merging' feature
- Free and open source desktop application to split, merge, extract pages, rotate and mix PDF files.
- Graphical client for Git that supports pull requests and SVN integration for GitHub and Bitbucket.
- TortoiseGit is a Windows Shell Interface to Git and based on TortoiseSVN. It's open source and can fully be build with freely available software.
- PDFtk is a simple tool for doing everyday things with PDF documents. It comes in three flavors: PDFtk Free, PDFtk Pro, and our original command-line tool PDFtk Server.
- Genius Scan is a scanner in your pocket. Quickly scan your documents on the go and export them as JPEG or multi-page PDF files.
- PDF Conversion technology for Sharepoint, Office 365, Java, .NET, PHP & Ruby.
- Movavi PDF Editor is an easy and reliable program to manage your documents:* open and print PDFs* insert pictures in JPG and PNG as standalone pages
- Altomerge is a free online PDF merger. Speed, convenience, quality, and predictability of the result are the reasons why people put their trust in our online service.