Apps with 'DNS Caching' feature
- Acrylic is a local DNS proxy for Windows which improves the performance of your computer by caching the responses coming from your DNS servers and helps you fight unwanted ads through a custom HOSTS file.
- BIND is by far the most widely used DNS software on the Internet. On Unix-like operating systems it is the de facto standard.
- PowerDNS is a DNS Server that runs on most Unix derivatives.
- YogaDNS automatically intercepts DNS requests at the system level and allows you to process them over user-defined DNS servers using modern protocols and flexible rules.
- A powerful "hosts" replacement that supports Wildcards and even Regular Expressions. Runnable as a Service or standalone.
- Dnsmasq is a lightweight, easy to configure DNS forwarder and DHCP server. It is designed to provide DNS and, optionally, DHCP, to a small network.
- Simple DNS Plus is a commercial DNS server product that runs under Microsoft Windows with an emphasis on a simple-to-use GUI. Maintenance of the software appears to have slackened in recent years.
- ArvanCloud offers “Integrated Cloud Infrastructure” services to online businesses. Arvan offers VOD platform, cloud security & DDoS protection services to the most popular websites around the world, government sector, banks, and many other companies.