Apps with 'Disk Cloning' feature for Linux
- Open-source partition and disk imaging, cloning and recovery solution with multicast support to clone 40+ computers simultaneously.
- Brasero is an application to burn CD/DVD for the Gnome Desktop. It is designed to be as simple as possible and has some unique features to enable users to create their discs easily and quickly.
- Desktop automation tool using image recognition to identify and automate GUI elements.
- The Parted Magic OS employs core programs of GParted and Parted to handle partitioning tasks with ease, while featuring other useful programs (e.g.
- Incrementally clones linux drives. WereSync can clone to a smaller drive, from a drive currently running, and creates new UUIDs, so the two drives can be used alongside each other.
- Ikki Boot is a Live DVD/USB multiboot which aims troubleshooting, disk partitioning, rescue, backup and restore data.
- Free and open-source application for deployment and management of operating systems.
- PULSE is a complete solution for managing the life cycle of a workstation, which allows industrialization and automating heavy and time-consuming tasks on complex and remote networks.