Free Apps with 'Disk Cloning' feature
- Open-source partition and disk imaging, cloning and recovery solution with multicast support to clone 40+ computers simultaneously.
- Protect your data, upgrade your hard disk or try new operating systems in the safe knowledge that everything is securely saved in an easily recovered backup file.
- Brasero is an application to burn CD/DVD for the Gnome Desktop. It is designed to be as simple as possible and has some unique features to enable users to create their discs easily and quickly.
- Desktop automation tool using image recognition to identify and automate GUI elements.
- ImDisk is a virtual disk driver for Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1 or Windows Server 2003/2008/2012.
- Create file backups in full, incremental, or differential modes, using templates for iTunes, mail, contacts, documents, and photos.
- USB Image Tool can create images of USB flash drives and MP3 players, that are mounted as USB drives.
- MiniTool ShadowMaker is a backup software for Windows and provides enterprise-level backup.
- Lazesoft Recovery Suite is a very easy to use ALL-IN-ONE boot disk that repair your crashed Windows, recover data from deleted, formatted, damaged partition, clone or backup disk...
- SAASPASS is an Authenticator, Password Manager and a repository for Secure notes. It also secures access to computers such as Macs and Win with two-factor authentication. It can be used for personal use and/or by a company to secure their cloud apps.
- eBook platform focused on openness that provides e-book library management and reader for users to upload & read their e-books across all devices while also allowing businesses and schools to create their own digital library to distribute content. .
- SmartBackup is an easy to use macOS utility to sync folders, volumes, or to create a bootable clone of your startup disk.
- Everything you need for reliable data protection and professional PC management!.