Open Source Apps with 'Database Management' feature
- DBeaver - Universal Database Manager and SQL Client. DBeaver is free and open source (GPL) universal database tool for developers and database administrators.
- Open-source database front-end similar to Microsoft Access with extensive database engine support.
- Full-featured database management tool for PostgreSQL available as a web or desktop application.
- SQLiteStudio is a SQLite database manager with the following features: * Intuitive interface, * All SQLite3 and SQLite2 features wrapped witin simple GUI
- Calligra Suite is an office and graphic art suite by KDE. It is available for desktop PCs, tablet computers, and smartphones. It contains applications for word processing, spreadsheets, presentation, vector graphics, and editing databases.
- Robo 3T (formerly Robomongo) is a shell-centric cross-platform MongoDB management tool.
- Symphytum is a personal database software for everyone who desires to manage and organize data in an easy and intuitive way, without having to study complex database languages and software user interfaces.
- Kexi is considered as a long awaited Open Source competitor for Microsoft Access, Filemaker and Oracle Forms.
- A simple and lightweight SQL client desktop/terminal with cross database and platform support.
- Prisma - turn your database into a GraphQL API. Prisma lets you design your data model and have a production-ready GraphQL API online in minutes.
- A Free and Open-Source Headless CMS .
- Cross-platform easy to use featured mongodb management tool formerly known as Mongoclient.
- Baserow is an open source online database. Create your own database without technical experience. Our user friendly no-code platform gives you the powers of a developer without leaving your browser. Hosted and self hosted version available.
- PHPMoAdmin is a MongoDB administration tool for PHP built on a stripped-down version of the Vork high-performance framework.
- UMongo, formerly JMongoBrowser, is a GUI app that can browse and administer a MongoDB cluster.Features include: