AutoHotkey is a free, open-source scripting language for Windows that allows users to easily create small to complex scripts for all kinds of tasks such as: form fillers, auto-clicking, macros, etc.Suggest and vote on features
- LightweightAutoHotkey consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Support for scriptingAutoHotkey supports scripts and macros to automate or customize tasks.
- PortableAutoHotkey can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Works OfflineAutoHotkey can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Ad-freeAutoHotkey doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
Lutris is an open source gaming platform for GNU/Linux. It allows you to gather and manage (install, configure and launch) all your games acquired from any source, in a single interface.
Tampermonkey is a free browser extension and the most popular userscript manager for Blink- and WebKit-based Browsers like Chrome, Opera Next and Safari.Suggest and vote on features
The smallest and fastest browser, but so powerful with customization.Suggest and vote on features
Via Browser Features
From simple lists to complex data applications, with Databuilder, your solution will be up and running in no time. Create a custom online database in the cloud with no coding required and take your collaboration to the next level.Suggest and vote on features
Welcome to the home of the developers of pro Fit, a macOS application for curve fitting (linear and nonlinear regression), plotting, and data analysis for macOS. It has Python and LaTeX support and lets you prepare high-quality graphs for publication.Suggest and vote on features
pro Fit Features
The xbar app lets you put the output from any script or program right in your macOS menu bar. And it's completely free. An impressive number of plugins have already been contributed by a wide range of developers, and this site makes it easy to find them.
You are a PHP developer and you want: a modern development environment, a reliable infrastructure, established standards and an up2date run-time. But – do you really want to setup and maintain everything by yourself?Suggest and vote on features
AHK_X11 is a Linux reimplementation of Windows AutoHotkey (AHK) CLASSIC (version 1.0.24 from 2004), with many of Windows AutoHotkey's features but more limited to legacy syntax and a subset of commands.Suggest and vote on features
- Works OfflineAHK_X11 can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Support for scriptingAHK_X11 supports scripts and macros to automate or customize tasks.
- LightweightAHK_X11 consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- PortableAHK_X11 can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.