Apps with 'Cryptocurrency payment' feature
- A non-censored social platform where users are incentivized to contribute and curate content. The users decide what is valuable by voting, and content regarded valuable is rewarded with money.
- Best way for artists and creators to get sustainable income and connect with fans.
- Community-owned, peer-to-peer bitcoin and altcoin cryptocurrency exchange with optional KYC.
- Boxopus is online torrent downloader. It allows torrents to be downloaded online and stored in the cloud, on both desktop and mobile browsers. Downloads can be sent directly to DropBox or Google Drive. Account sizes vary from 1 GB to 1 TB.
- A P2P crypto marketplace without KYC or identity checks.
- Support online creators by sending them cryptocurrency.
- Kin is a cryptocurrency and a way to engage, grow, and monetize your digital community. With only so much of it, Kin becomes more valuable as more people spend it.
- Private-by-default, direct person to person e-commerce. No central authority or middleman and it is exclusively owned and operated by its network of users.
- BitTube browser respects your time and rewards your attention. Based on Firefox with integrated Ad blocker rewards.
- PowerChat: Watch livestreams of your favorite creators, and use crypto to send highlighted messages during their stream.
- Publish0x is a crypto agnostic, Medium.com like publishing platform that rewards both authors and readers.
Crypto-Loot is accused of fraud, money laundering and widespread malware distributing operations. The program uses CPU power to generate the untraceable cryptocurrency "Monero" or "Uplexa" known to be commonly used in money laundering operations.
- Masmic's mission is to give everyone across the world a power to monetize their ideas, knowledge and attention, or crowdsource these from global community of users.
- Accept Crypto & Credit Cards. Pay Globally. Be Happy.
- IncoreX (https://incorex.com) is a reliable licensed exchange registered in Estonia. The main difference of the exchange is the minimum commission for the replenishment and withdrawal of funds.