Apps with 'Cross browser testing' feature
- Open-source task and test automation tool and Selenium IDE. The UI.Vision RPA software is a browser extension that can do desktop automation as well! Use it for web automation, form filling, screen scraping and Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
- Hoppscotch is an open-source API request builder. It helps you create your requests faster, saving you precious time on your development.Features ?
- A free and robust API, Web and Mobile test automation solution with continuous integration trusted by hundreds of thousands of developers and testers.
- Comparium is a convenient web application to test any website on any operating system and browser combination.
- With LambdaTest, you can seamlessly test your public or locally hosted web apps across 2000+ different browsers, OS, resolutions, and devices.
- Let Google test if your website is mobile-friendly.
- Browsersync makes your tweaking and testing faster by synchronising file changes and interactions across multiple devices. It’s wicked-fast and totally free.
- LT Browser allows you to perform live mobile view debugging of your website on different devices. You can test on mobile and tablet simultaneously on our browser and debug user issues and see their impact on the go on a wise range of mobile devices.
- Browserling lets you quickly cross-browser test your websites in all the most popular browsers, such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Opera and Firefox.
- CloudQA is cloud based test automation platform which will significantly reduce time, cost and complexity of your testing process. CloudQA does not need any test infrastructure.
- Run manual, visual, or automated tests on your website or web application across 1500+ real desktop and mobile browsers right in the cloud.
- Screpy is an AI-based web analysis tool that can analyze all pages of your websites in one dashboard and monitor them with your team. It's powered by Lighthouse and it also includes some different analysis tools (SEO, SERP, W3C, Uptime, etc).
- MultiBrowser (or Multi-Browser Viewer) is a cross browser and functional web testing software tool, using REAL standalone browsers, an accurate mobile emulator and integrates...
- 10x faster UI testing without a line of code. Screenster is a web-based platform that records a visual baseline of the application screens and then automatically detects changes.
- TestingWhiz™ is a Code-less Test Automation Tool, which can perform End-to-end testing like Functional, Regression, Database, Big Data, Web UI, Cross Browser testing & Distributed Execution for Web, Mobile and Cloud Apps.