Apps with 'Container' feature
- Enterprise-focused container platform for building, sharing, and running any application.
- Enterprise-class, open-source virtualization platform supporting container-based and full virtualization.
- Distributing applications on Linux is a pain: different distributions in multiple versions, each with their own versions of libraries and packaging formats.
- Portainer is a simple management solution for Docker. Easily manage your Docker hosts and Docker Swarm clusters via Portainer web user interface.
- Snaps are software packages that are simple to create and install. They auto-update and are safe to run. And because they bundle their dependencies, they work on all major Linux systems without modification.
- podman is a daemonless container runtime for managing containers, pods, and container images.
- The P2P VPS network offers VPS, similar to companies like Amazon EC2, Digital Ocean, Vultr, and Linode. Instead of using centralized expensive data centers, the marketplace uses a network of personal computers and IoT devices hosted by participants.
- OpenVZ is container-based virtualization for Linux.
- Virtualizor is a powerful web based VPS Control Panel. It supports OpenVZ, Xen PV, Xen HVM, XenServer and Linux KVM virtualization.
- Singularity is a container solution with a focus on building reproducible software stacks and running them most efficiently on existing HPC, scientific, compute farm and even enterprise architectures.
- Easily open disposable containers that isolate attached data and are deleted after usage: Fully automatic, based on navigation-target, for certain websites, with configured mouse...
- Lando is a free, open source, cross-platform, local development environment and DevOps tool built on Docker container technology and developed by Tandem.
- Deploy docker containers to the edge. A global distributed network to host and serve your docker containers on the edge. Optimize your performance and uptime while keeping things simple.
- The FreeBSD jail mechanism is an implementation of operating system-level virtualization that allows system administrators to partition a FreeBSD-based computer system into...