Apps with 'Classroom monitoring' feature
- Droid4x is Android simulator, which is good in aspects of performance, user experience, compatibility and gaming controllability. Making millions of mobile games and apps as desktop experience.
Malware and trojan detected by VirusTotal: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/6064cb86a39ce979d764c5ffa9ea2f3680ccc85839287a07817d2e93ffec9a32/detection
- Veyon, Virtual Eye On Networks, is a free and Open Source software (FLOSS) for computer monitoring and classroom management supporting Windows and Linux.
- The clear path to student success. We deliver learning insights, giving you more time to teach.
- Mythware classroom management software enables the instructor to control and manage the class effectively, supervise students’ activities and maintain a good order in class, while the students learn, communicate and collaborate with each other. .
- A web-based IDE to teach programming in the classroom. Easily create and share exercises with students. Analyze and inspect students' submissions.
- The most simple to use classroom management software. Monitor students, present your work, remote control, block internet, application white list, send and collect files, test students and more. Unlimited free updates forever.
- Net Monitor for Employees lets you see what everyone's doing-without leaving your desk. It is a powerful monitoring application. You can see user activity on all computers in your company.
- Zebra Classroom is a web-application for teachers to gamify the process of assessment and raise the level of students’ engagement during the lesson.