Apps with 'CAE' feature
- Integrated CAD, CAM, and CAE featuring collaborative editing and cloud-based computation. Free license available for students and hobbyists.
- CATIA (Computer Aided Three-dimensional Interactive Application) (in English usually pronounced /k?'ti?
- SimScale offers a software that allows you to perform CFD, FEA, and Thermal simulations to your CAD model in the cloud without needing high-performance computing power.
- Creo Elements/Pro – formerly Pro/ENGINEER – is the standard in 3D product design, featuring state-of-the-art productivity tools that promote best practices in design while...
- COMSOL Multiphysics is an engineering, design, and finite element analysis software environment for the modeling and simulation of any physics-based system.
- ArchiCAD is an architectural BIM CAD software for Macintosh and Windows developed by the Hungarian company Graphisoft.
- An Easy to Use MATLAB Computational Fluid Dynamics CFD Simulation GUI Toolbox.
- SimFlow is a powerful CFD software, focused on engineering and science. It combines an intuitive user interface with the advantages of the open-source OpenFOAM® libraries in something more than a compact OpenFoam® GUI.
- FEATool Multiphysics is a fully integrated Finite Element FEM CAE simulation toolbox for Matlab. With FEATool you can easily model and simulate heat transfer, fluid flow CFD, structural mechanics, chemical reactions, general PDEs, and more.
- Siemens NX software is an integrated product design, engineering and manufacturing solution that helps you deliver better products faster and more efficiently.
- The program package FEATFLOW is both a user oriented as well as a general purpose subroutine system for the numerical solution of the incompressible Navier-Stokes equations in two and three space dimensions.
- Calculix is a free and open-source finite-element analysis application that uses an input format similar to Abaqus. It has an implicit and explicit solver written by Guido Dhondt and a pre- and post-processor written by Klaus Wittig.
- CFD - Laminar or turbulent fluid dynamics models can be selected depending on the fluid flow Reynolds number. Both steady-state and transient solvers are available.
- XFlow is a next generation CFD software system that uses a proprietary state-of-the-art Lattice Boltzmann technology.
- CADEMIA is a modern CAD system with a full functionality to create dimensional accurate technical drawings and documents.