Apps with 'Built-in Image converter' feature
- File Converter is a very simple tool which allows you to convert and compress one or several file(s) using the context menu in Windows Explorer.
- Light and fast Windows image viewer with archive support for easy use with comics and manga.
- Preview is a simple and elegant application by Apple for viewing and working with images and PDF documents.
- TEA is a fast, pure C++ text editor for UNIX, Mac, OS/2 and Windows. TEA provides you hundreds of functions: Small size Built-in MC-like file manager
- VarieDrop generate multiple-size-images in one operation. The process is started from the drag-and-drop or "Sent To" menu. (Multiple file input is supported.)
- JPG to PNG is a free online image converting tool that lets you convert images from the JPG format to the PNG format.
- A Mac app and Chrome extension that optimizes/compresses images and PDFs. Tinybeest also converts file formats and resizes images for the web.