Apps with 'Built-in dictionary' feature
- Microsoft's Chromium based browser, rebuilt for performance, compatibility and security.
- Wiktionary is a multilingual, web-based project to create a free content dictionary, available in 158 languages.
- A simple and modern GTK eBook viewer, built with GJS and Epub.js.FeaturesView EPUB filesTwo-page view and scrolled viewCustomize font and line-spacing
- An ebook reader application supporting PDF, DjVu, EPUB, FB2 and many more formats, running on Kindle, Kobo, PocketBook, Linux and Android devices.
- Bible study software. e-Sword is feature rich and user friendly. Prepare great sermons and awesome Bible studies. Great for Sunday school teachers!.
- FullReader is a multifuctional reader app for Android. It supports various file formats and offers adjustable settings, Day/ Night reading modes, Reading the text out loud due to TTS, access to online libraries and integration with cloud storages.
- Multilingual proofreading solutions for web apps are available under Cloud (SaaS) and Server (On-premise) software version. WebSpellChecker products can be smoothly integrated and used with HTML controls, rich text editors, and web browsers.
- Ulangi is a vocabulary management. You can add, archive, delete vocabulary. You can learn them with Spaced Repetition and do quiz. It also has built-in dictionary and translation.