Apps with 'Built-in Ad-blocker' feature for Linux
- The Tor software protects you by bouncing your communications around a distributed network of relays run by volunteers all around the world: it prevents somebody watching your...
- Brave Web Browser is a fast, free, secure web browser with a built-in ad blocker*, tracking and security protection, and optimized data and battery experience.
- The Vivaldi browser protects you from trackers, blocks unwanted ads, and puts you in control with unique built-in features. .
- Opera is an innovative browser that focus on implementing new technologies without dropping simplicity and ease of use, speed and security; supporting and contributing to open web...
- A Google Chromium variant for removing Google integration and enhancing privacy, control, and transparency.
- Falkon, formerly QupZilla, is a QtWebEngine based cross-platform web browser. It aims to be a lightweight web browser available through all major platforms.
- Enjoy a faster, cleaner web.uBlock enhances your browsing experience, efficiently blocking any clutter and overhead disturbing your experience.
- Gnuzilla is the GNU version of the Mozilla suite, and GNU IceCat is the GNU version of the...
- Min is a fast, minimal browser that protects your privacy. It includes an interface designed to minimize distractions, and features such as:
- Maxthon is a browser with innovative features, speed and security. Features Tabbed document interface
Maxthon apparently collects sensitive data without asking: http://news.softpedia.com/news/maxthon-browser-collects-sensitive-data-even-if-users-opt-out-506327.shtml
- GNOME Web is the web browser for the GNOME desktop, based on the popular WebKit engine.
- The Dissenter web browser is built for The People, not advertisers. Block Big Tech ads and trackers by default. Discover a comment section on every URL online. Welcome to the free speech internet.
- Slimjet is a fast, smart and powerful web browser based on the Blink engine. It is built on top of the Chromium open source project, on which Google chrome is also based.