Apps with 'Browser extension' feature for Google Chrome
- Popular and efficient blocker for Chromium, Chrome, Edge, Firefox (desktop and Android), Opera, Thunderbird. Fast and lean.
- DuckDuckGo is an alternative search engine that has rich features, respects your privacy, and is built from free/open-source software.
- Save webpages to read later, and eliminate cluttering of bookmarks with sites that are merely of a one-time interest.
- Popular ad blocking web browser extension that includes an "Acceptable Ads" list enabled by default.
- HTTPS Everywhere is a browser extension produced as a collaboration between The Tor Project and the Electronic Frontier Foundation.
- Web browser add-on that automatically learns to block invisible trackers that ignore DNT signals.
- Ghostery sees the invisible web - tags, web bugs, pixels and beacons.
- Reduce eye strain in your browser with this extension that provides a dark theme for browsing.
- Terms of Service; Didn't Read (ToS;DR) is an active project to fix the biggest lie on the web. We help you understand the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policies of websites.
- AdBlock stops ads, improves browser speeds, and protects you online.
- Wappalyzer is a technographics data provider, uncovering technologies such as content management systems, customer relationship management, ecommerce platforms, advertising networks, marketing tools and analytics.
- Disconnect was founded in 2011 by former Google engineers and a consumer- and privacy-rights attorney.
- PDF Viewer (aka pdf.js) is a new revolutionary extension using web standard technologies that allows you to display within...
- Save anything you see online - including text, links and images - into your Evernote account with a single click.
- See real in-depth website engagement, traffic sources, and site ranking information with SimilarWeb extension.