JASP is a free and open-source graphical program for statistical analysis supported by the University of Amsterdam. It is designed to be easy to use, and familiar to users of SPSS. It offers standard analysis procedures in both their classical and Bayesian form.Suggest and vote on features
- No Coding RequiredJASP can be used without an coding or programming skills.
- LightweightJASP consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Root requiredRequires root to use JASP, mainly relevant for Android apps.
- PortableJASP can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Command line interfaceJASP either have CLI support or is a CLI-only app.