AutoCAD is a leading CAD (computer-aided design) software used professionally throughout architectural, electrical, mechanical and other engineering and design industries. It was once available under a perpetual license but is now accessed solely through a subscription.Suggest and vote on features
Autodesk AutoCAD Features
- Ad-freeAutodesk AutoCAD doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Parametric ModelingAutodesk AutoCAD can change the shape of model geometry as soon as the dimension value is modified.
- Real time collaborationMultiple users can work together in Autodesk AutoCAD simultaneously.
- Support for scriptingAutodesk AutoCAD supports scripts and macros to automate or customize tasks.
- Cloud SyncSync your data (notes, documents, bookmarks, etc.) across your different devices and to the cloud.
MATLAB is a numerical computing environment and programming language. Maintained by The MathWorks, MATLAB allows easy matrix manipulation, plotting of functions and data, implementation of algorithms, creation of user interfaces, and interfacing with programs in other languages.Suggest and vote on features
Craft your story. Write your novel. Dabble is software for writing novels for the desktop (Mac and Windows) and browser, syncing between computers.Suggest and vote on features
ABViewer is multipurpose software for managing drawings. It enables you to view, edit, convert (PDF to DWG included), measure and print DWG/DXF, PLT, STP, IGS and other files, as well as 3D models and raster images.Suggest and vote on features
Altair Compose is used to perform a variety of math & linear algebra (including matrix analysis and differential equations), filter signals, fit polynomials through data, approximate or check results from simulation software, perform optimization.