Creating and editing subtitles.Suggest and vote on features
Subtitle Edit Features
Heynote is a dedicated scratchpad for developers. It functions as a large persistent text buffer where you can write down anything you like. Works great for that Slack message you don't want to accidentally send, a JSON response from an API you're working with, notes...Suggest and vote on features
- Currency ConversionHeynote lets you convert different currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
- Support for MarkDownHeynote supports MarkDown for document formatting.
- Ad-freeHeynote doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Syntax HighlightingHeynote supports syntax highlighting for various programming and markup languages.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Heynote without registration.
- Privacy focusedHeynote is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- Dark ModeHeynote supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
Aegisub is an advanced subtitle editor for Windows, and UNIX-like systems, such as Linux, Mac OS X and BSD. It is open source software and free for any use.Suggest and vote on features
The project is no longer developed. Last version, 3.2.2, released in December 2014, can still be downloaded from the official site and GitHub.
A minimal, distraction-free environment for screenwriting.Suggest and vote on features
A set of extensions to Visual Studio 2012 Professional (and above) which improves developer productivity.
Getting your research published is tough. You face complex author guidelines, painful citation formatting, messy email collaboration, frustrating word templates, and long drawn submission processes. The good news? Typeset makes it easy.Suggest and vote on features
The digital notebook for developers, and makers. Ultra fast fuzzy search. Mouse or Keyboard only navigation. Pure markdown with auto formatting and indentation. Offline.Suggest and vote on features