Open Source Apps with 'Animations' feature
- Professional, open-source raster graphics editor with advanced digital painting and sketching tools and workflow features.
- Blender is the free and open-source 3D creation suite. It supports the entirety of the 3D pipeline—modeling, rigging, animation, simulation, rendering, compositing, video editing, and motion tracking.
- We designed OpenShot Video Editor to be an easy to use, quick to learn, and surprisingly powerful video editor. Take a quick look at some of our most popular features and capabilities.
- Remember the good old 2D games and their beautiful sprites? With Piskel you can create your own in a few clicks.FEATURESLive preview
- Bforartists is a fork of Blender. It comes with the same features, but with an improved UI and usability.
- Free Drag & Drop Theme Builder for WordPressDesigned for WordPress to empower your businessFree Drag & Drop WordPress Theme Builder
- SVG Flipbook runs next to your SVG editor and lets you animate your creation. Each layer in your SVG becomes one frame. You can use whatever SVG editor you like.
- Particles.js rewritten in TypeScript.
- The Animation Studio is the website that provides its customers with a vast range of animation services. We are working with international clients who are thoroughly satisfied with the services as we deliver nothing but perfection.