Online Apps with '3D modelling' feature
- SketchUp (formerly Google Sketchup) is a 3D modeling computer program for a wide range of drawing applications such as architectural, interior design, civil and mechanical...
- Sweet Home 3D is a free interior design Java application that helps you draw the plan of your house, arrange furniture on it and visit the results in 3D.
- Education focused 3D computer-aided design software for coding, design, and electronics.
- Sketchfab is the first web service to publish interactive 3D content online in real-time without plugins.
- Autodesk Homestyler is a tool that enables you to quickly produce a 2D or 3D model of a building and its furniture. It focuses on 2D and 3D architectural design.
- Stud.io is a powerful but intuitive CAD-like software for building model brick creations, giving the feeling of building with LEGO in real life.
- Mecabricks is the first web service to create, publish and display 3D models and 3D Renderings made with LEGO® bricks. No need to install any plugin, it simply works.
- Threed.io - a demo to show what could be possible in the stock photography market.
- Clara.io is a full-featured cloud-based 3D modeling, animation and rendering software tool that runs in your web browser.
- 3D Orchard is a free online platform for crowdsourced design. It includes free, built-in CAD tools and everything needed to turn an idea into a physical product.
- Vectary is the most accessible 3D and Augmented Reality design platform. Create an account for free online. No app download needed. Build immersive experiences for the real world. Publish 3D and Augmented Reality content to any website.
- Pony Creator lets you easily create cartoon ponies reminiscent of those from My Little Pony cartoons.
- Blockbench is a free 3D modeling program featuring a modern and intuitive UI, plugin support and innovative features.
- Easily create 3D social VR environments in your browser.